Alexandra Zvi

Alexandra Zvi
Designed by God to design

Sunday 16 September 2012

Who is my Customer?


Well the new website is up and running. You can connect to my FB, Twitter, Blog and make comments and connect through the tea and chat section.  I now have a shop, you click on the tab and connect to Etsy. 


What more could a fashion site ask for – Customers!

The big question is how do I get know by the women who loves to  be extravant in her style and purse strings! I  need the women who appreciates intricate detail and will pay $200 for a skirt. An advertising Guru advised me to work out who is my customer, He even gave me a fantastic proforma to write down my ‘brand’

What with one thing and another – LIFE! It hasn’t got finished here it is so far:


Anna is well on the road to establishing her career, She knows all the right people and has begun to make a name for herself in her established field.  She loves life, loves to make an entrance, and knows how. Therefore, her wardrobe is an extension of who she is. A decadent dresser, she loves to create drama, and is not shy to wear colour.  She admires the style of established celebrities such as Zooey Deschanel and Sienna Miller. Already buys Alannah Hill and Sass & Bibe. Shops in small boutiques because she wants to create her own style rather than look like a chain store mannequin.

Anna is a romantic feminine woman who has a love of Costume dramas and the Parisian Run way. Up on her fashion bloggers and takes mental notes on key trends and new names to look out for.  On the weekend she is likely to be attending a gallery opening, a friends first night or social event that needs careful thought into what to wear
When she goes out shopping for clothes, It’s all in the detail and a love of pattern. Each season she invests in a couple of key pieces to add to her eclectic mix of classics and designer wear and will spend money on it. 
If any one would like to add to this profile?
Be my guest
In fact, there’s a silk top for the person who helps me find my first customer.

Printed silk chiffon batwing topThis top is made of beautiful 100% silk chiffon. 
It is fastened at the hip and cuffs with chocolate coloured silk satin ties.Made to order, it is available 
in S/M (Au 8 – 12) and M/L (14 – 18). 
As modelled by Nora Check out her blog: http://www.norafinds.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment