Alexandra Zvi

Alexandra Zvi
Designed by God to design

Friday 19 August 2011

Voices

Before I chat VOICES!
Tonight, I was at a church conference my head was buzzing with ideas here are a couple of the pages The content of the talk was great, its just the ideas in my head seem to be overflowing left right and centre.
have sent away for a regency corset pattern, have an idea to make it out of forces camouflage from Tim, its making the time, but the idea keeps flying about my  brain I must catch it and bring to reality:)
have promised to make jessica a Flemenco dress, once voices is over, now I need to investigate how they are made.
 Now to VOICES - This is the play I'm involved with:


VOICES tells the stories of men with mental illnesses who live in a boarding house in Hawthorn. Based on true stories, it explores the tragic loss and debilitating stigma of mental illness and the creativity, character and hope that spring out of it.

http://candlelightproductions.com.au/index.php/box-office

At the moment Candlelight productions is all consuming. Don't know what will come of it, but trust the Lord that it will be good.

This is a short blog as I need to get some decent sleep, keeping a balance of a full time teaching job and establishing my creativity as a new full time job is proving to be a challenge. I can do all things thr' Christ who strengths me

Lord give me strength:)


No comments:

Post a Comment