Alexandra Zvi

Alexandra Zvi
Designed by God to design

Monday 12 November 2012

Thank you everyone part 3


My final shoot took place on a hot Sunny Melbourne spring day. This year has been a year of manufacturing samples. I still had a few of garments not yet worn. What was I to do?

On a ‘ladies who lunch date’ with my wonderful kooky actress friend, Irene Kao


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Irene-K/191951937493540?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/TheLanguageofVision
 I spontaneously looked across and decided Irene modelling my Jewel collection would be ‘cool’ Irene has such a beautifully unique look and style. In fact around her neck as I looked at her she had flamboyantly swaged a vibrant blue silk flag around her neck as a scarf. It worked by the way!

Irene has a photographer friend, June Yen Tan
who’d, offered to photograph Irene, so we combined the two events .

Make-up was done by the quietly professional Shirlaine Tse – Thanks once again

http://shirlaineportfolio.wordpress.com/









I have worked with Shirlain a few times now,  I had the honour of having my makeup done  by her for my own personal shoot for the website by John E.

On the day it was the day that the electrics stopped working on centre-link!


So again I was late to the shoot due to the Burnley Tunnel traffic jam. Next shoot I will be on time LOL


We must work again
So off we went to Central park, Malvern on a very hot spring day in Melbourne.

June – thank you. You caught the vibrancy of Irene and the detail l so much love in my designs.

June was fantastic, ensuring a frill or bow was positioned sat right, that eye for detail was such a blessing

Thank you Irene, June and Shirlaine

So now, with all these fabulous images created through so many talented people I have been able to prepare great marketing materials for New York.

My next series for the blog is going to be my next season in the story of Alexandra Zvi designed by God to design.
In 45 days I’m off to New York to live out a 20-year dream of being a fashion intern at Anna Sui
More will be revealed….

No comments:

Post a Comment